Show My Homework Login Instructions
Parents should use the login on the left, students should click on Sign in with Google as shown below:
IMPORTANT: If you have forgotten your password and need to see your homework immediately, please click on this link and then select your year and teacher to find your homework: https://chenderit.showmyhomework.co.uk/school/homeworks/calendar
I can't login, what should I check?
- Make sure you are choosing the Sign in with Google option at login
- Make sure you can log in to Show My Homework on a school library computer using your school Google account. If you are unable to login, speak to your tutor.
- Make sure someone else is not already logged on to Google (including Google Mail) on your computer or phone. You can do this by going to mail.google.com and then signing out if someone is already logged in.
What is my school Google account name?
Your school Google account name will look something similar to this: email@example.com . You will have been given your account name in your computing lesson. If you have forgotten it you can ask any teacher for it. You can also work out what it is for yourself:
1. The first two digits represent the year you would have joined the school if you joined in year 7 e.g. if you joined year 7 in 2016 then the first two digits will be 16. If you didn't join the school in year 7, you still have to use first two digits of the year that you would have started year 7 in.
2. The next four characters are the first four letters of your surname.
3. The last character is the first character of your forename.
So for Hannah Abbot who joined year 7 in 2018, her Google account name is firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I do if I have forgotten my school Google account password?
Firstly, remember that your Google password is the same as your school computer password. If you still don't know what this is, then ask any teacher to reset your password.
I urgently need to find my homework but I have forgotten my password. What can I do?
You can click this link and then select your year and teacher to find your current homework without logging on.
I don't know my login details, what are they?
You will have been sent a letter with a PIN code and instructions on how to setup your account. Parents of new students will be sent these within the first two weeks of joining. If you don't receive these please ask your child's tutor for a copy.
I urgently need to find my child's homework but can't login. What can I do?
You can click this link and then select your child's year and teacher to find their current homework without logging on.